Early warning signs
Identify the early warning signs of irregular school attendance to stop the development of school truancy.
Early warning signs include the following:
- missing lessons during the school day
- arriving late for school or classes
- leaving school early
- many days absent either unexplained absences, through illness or family reasons
- learning difficulties
- being the victim of bullying or harassment
- difficulties moving from one school to another
- health issues experienced by the student and/or family members.
^ Top of page
This page was last reviewed on 06 Sep 2013 at 02:35PM